Explore our website to learn more about us, including our health, fitness and wellness programs, youth programs, camps, family activities, swimming and aquatics, and other activities for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We look forward to serving you!
Join the Y!
Join the YMCA of Southern Arizona and gain access to one of our five fabulous branches, our many programs, amazing camp and retreat center, and so much more!
Now you can check our schedules and register online for selected programs. Any time you click Find a Class on one of our program pages you will go to Easy to Enroll. You can search for a program or class by branch, category, age, and keyword.
How to register
If the class or program you’ve chosen requires a registration it will give you an option in the upper right-hand corner of the box depending on whether or not you’re logged in.
If you have a login email and password already and have logged in you will see:
Click the link to add the class or program to your bag. Easy to Enroll will then take you to your gym bag. Proceed with registration by clicking check out.
Not Logged In
If you do not have a login email and password for Easy to Enroll you will see
to add this item to your gym bag.
You will need to create a login and password. You have several options for this:
If you are already a YMCA of Southern Arizona member you can:
- Click the LOGIN link and follow the instructions for First Time Users. To create your account online you will need your membership scan-in card.
- If you do not have your membership scan-in card available you will need to contact your local branch to set up your login and password. You can do this by calling or stopping by the front desk the next time you are in. You can find branch contact information here.
If you are NOT currently a YMCA of Southern Arizona member you can:
- Click the LOGIN link and follow the instructions after clicking ‘Create a New Account.’
- After submitting your information a member services representative will be in touch with you soon to help get you started!
- Of course, you can always call or stop by one of our front desks for more information. You can find branch contact information here and membership information here.