Committed To Our Community
YMCA Foundation donors are recognized via three categories as described below. Those who make a meaningful gift to the Foundation join the ranks of many Tucson families who are recognized as Heritage Members. Individuals are recognized as Heritage Members when an outright gift is received, a Commitment Form is submitted, or documentation is provided that indicates a gift has been made. Our cherished Heritage Members are dedicated to insuring the YMCA’s character building programs are available for future generations of Tucson’s children and families.
Those who make an outright cash gift of any amount less than $10,000 to the YMCA Foundation of Southern Arizona.
Heritage Circle Member:
Those who make a meaningful outright cash gift to the YMCA Foundation of Southern Arizona. There is a recommended $10,000 gift threshold to be recognized as a Heritage Circle Member. Heritage Circle Membership may also be achieved on the basis of cumulative giving to the YMCA Foundation.
Heritage Legacy Member:
Those who make a planned gift through their estate
to the YMCA Foundation. There is no gift threshold to be recognized as a Heritage Legacy Member.
REASONS TO JOIN THE HERITAGE CIRCLE
- To endow your annual gift forever
- To positively impact the future and create a legacy
- To give back to the community
- To honor a loved one
- To make sure the YMCA is affordable to everyone
- To support a specific program or branch
- To help the YMCA make a difference in our community by nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility.
- Because caring, honesty, respect and responsibility are important
- Because every child should have the opportunity to be a part of the YMCA