This position supports the work of the YMCA of Southern Arizona, a leading nonprofit, charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Branch Executive Director at the Northwest YMCA Branch stewards the Y’s cause, promoting and protecting the brand and reputation as a global, inclusive organization within the community. The Branch Executive Director will oversee the operation of the Y and guide volunteer and staff development, financial development, and collaboration with community stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in human services, social services, business or equivalent.
• YMCA Multi-Team Leader certification preferred.
• Six or more years of management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency.
• Ability to direct total operations through volunteer development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of branch budget, marketing and public relations, and program development.
• Experience in management and development of volunteer involvement; ability to recruit top community leaders.
• Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
• Proven track record of developing authentic relationships with others.
• Ability to establish and maintain collaborations with community organizations.
• CPR and First Aid certifications required within 30 days of hire.
Employee benefits included medical, dental, life insurance, and long term disability insurance after the introductory period has been completed. Y paid retirement contributions at 10% after meeting retirement fund criteria. This is a full-time, exempt position. Hours will vary and exempt employees are not limited to 40 hour workweeks. If this sounds like the ideal position for you please apply no later than January 31, 2019 by emailing your resume, cover letter and two professional and one personal references to email@example.com, or mail to:
Attn: Anthony W.
7770 North Shannon Road
** Please note, we will not accept resumes or applications, for this position, if you apply through a third party vendor.**