LIGHTHOUSE/CITY is open!
We are open!
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Lighthouse/City YMCA. During this time members are invited to enjoy our cardio and free weight rooms. Please check out our group exercise classes for more ways to stay active and safe!
We are maintaining a safe environment for all with the implementation of updated health and safety practices. Please read before visiting the YMCA:
- In order to be in compliance with Arizona Department Health Services recommendations and CDC guidelines for reopening; all Y staff and members are required to wear face coverings while in common areas (e.g. entryway, locker room, restroom, pool deck, etc.).
- Members may remove their masks while exercising (i.e., using cardio machines, weight lifting and while participating in Group Exercise classes).
- During this stage, the locker rooms and restrooms are open.
- Our facilities will be closed during a portion of the afternoon for additional cleaning.
- We are now open on Saturdays but remain closed on Sundays.
Group Exercise Classes are back! To register and to view the Group X Class Schedule click the button below.
When you return to Lighthouse City YMCA you can look forward to the following upgrades:
- 18 new Precor spin bikes
- New flooring that will cover the lobby, Learn and Play room, and hallways
- Freshly painted pool deck and pool house
- Newly painted cardio room, free weight room, and stretch room
Thank you for staying with us.
On behalf of everyone at the YMCA of Southern Arizona, we ask that you remain a part of our Y and continue to support the critical work we do in our community.
The significant impact we have on individuals, children, families and those who need us most is dependent on our program and membership fees. Your membership fees enable our Y to help the community, support our employees and remain strong through these extraordinary circumstances.
Our hope is that this suspension in services will be brief. But the impact our Y makes in the community lasts a lifetime.
Please email Michael Garcia with questions about your membership.
- Indoor Cycling Studio
- Outdoor Pool (currently closed)
- Cardiovascular & Free-weight Center (open)
- Strength Training Equipment
- Racquetball Court (currently closed)
- Circuit Training/Cardio Room (currently closed)
- Shower/Locker Room
- Aerobic Studio
- Learn & Play Area (currently closed)
- Nationwide Membership