We miss you tremendously and the friendships that you bring to fellow members and our staff. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this unique time. We are following guidelines from the CDC and local health officials to determine when it will be safe to reopen our Lighthouse facility. We look forward to welcoming you back when we can ensure your safety, health and wellness at the Lighthouse location.
As a valued YMCA member, we encourage you to visit our other facilities; Northwest YMCA, Ott Family YMCA and Lohse Family YMCA. On June 15, these three branches will enter into the next stage of our reopening plan (with new operational guidelines listed below):
- Pools will reopen for lap swimming. See our branch location pages for hours.
- Select group exercise classes will be offered at various locations.
- Locker rooms will be available for use (Northwest and Ott only).
- Learn and Play will be available for limited hours.
- Members can now workout at the Y for 90 minutes.
We ask you to Stay With Us.
On behalf of everyone at the YMCA of Southern Arizona, we ask that you remain a part of our Y and continue to support the critical work we do in our community.
The significant impact we have on individuals, children, families and those who need us most is dependent on our program and membership fees. Your membership fees enable our Y to help the community, support our employees and remain strong through these extraordinary circumstances.
Our hope is that this suspension in services will be brief. But the impact our Y makes in the community lasts a lifetime.
Please email Michael Garcia with questions about your membership.
- Indoor Cycling Studio
- Outdoor Pool
- Cardiovascular & Free-weight Center
- Strength Training Equipment
- Upright Bikes
- Stair Climbers
- Recumbent Bicycles
- Elliptical Trainers
- Rowing Machines
- Free Weights
- Racquetball Court
- Circuit Training/Cardio Room
- Shower/Locker Room
- Aerobic Studio
- Learn & Play Area
- Nationwide Membership