We are maintaining a safe environment for all with the implementation of updated health and safety practices. Please read before visiting the YMCA:
- Masks are optional for individuals who are fully vaccinated.
- For anyone who has not been fully vaccinated and who are not able to physically distance, we ask that you continue wearing a mask.
- As recommended by the CDC, masks are required for children ages 2 – 11 due to their ineligibility for a vaccine.
- Please note: youth development staff, coaches and other program leaders will continue wearing masks in accordance with CDC guidelines for summer camp and youth programs.
- Children attending summer camp, participating in sports, and or early childhood programming are still required to wear masks per CDC guidelines.
- At this time we will continue to practice social distancing in our facilities and in group exercise classes.
- We continue to stress that if you are not feeling well that you stay home!
stay active & reserve your spot today!
We offer a wide variety of group exercise classes options. Check out our schedule below and reserve your spot by following the following steps:
Use the YMCA of Southern Arizona App
- Download the Y Mobile App and Create an account
- Log into the Y Mobile App and Click “Group Ex Schedule”
- Search by location: Lighthouse/City YMCA and for activity select “water fitness”
- Select the desired week (day) and scroll to “water fitness”
- Click “water fitness” and then click “book now” to reserve your lane
Use the YMCA’s website:
- Click this link: https://tucsonymca.org/schedules/
- Select the desired day from the drop-down menu
- Select “water fitness” under category
- Select Lighthouse/City Family YMCA for the desired location
- Select “water fitness” for the class
- Click “sign up” next to the desired date and time
- Sign in or create a login to reserve your lane
Interested in swimming laps? Visit our other locations (Lohse Family YMCA, Northwest YMCA or Ott Family YMCA) for lap swim times.
Not ready to visit the Y again?
Join the Virtual Y experience. Log on to our Facebook for more content to boost your mental, emotional, and physical well-being. You can also tune into hundreds of pre-recorded classes located in the Videos Tab on Facebook.
- Indoor Cycling Studio
- Outdoor Pool
- Cardiovascular & Free-weight Center
- Strength Training Equipment
- Racquetball Court (currently closed)
- Circuit Studio
- Shower/Locker Room
- Aerobic Studio
- Learn & Play Area (currently closed)
- Nationwide Membership