We are temporarily closed.
We are so grateful to you for sticking with the Y and helping us strengthen our community during these unprecedented times. As you may know Governor Ducey announced in a press conference today, June 29, 2020 that all gyms across Arizona are mandated to close for 30 days. (Please click here to read the Governor’s Executive Order.) Please note our Summer Enrichment Camp will continue as planned. We are saddened that we will not see you inside our facilities for the next 30 days and know that this is a difficult time for all. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this phase.
On behalf of all staff at the YMCA of Southern Arizona, we value you and are committed to helping you stay active and connected. We hope that you will join us for our online programming, which we will be increasing to help you meet your individual fitness goals.
- Over the next couple days your favorite Y instructors will add more classes to our Virtual Y class schedule.
- Join us on Facebook for more content to boost your mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
- If you have any questions regarding your membership please email Kylie Aldaz.
We ask you to Stay With Us.
On behalf of everyone at the YMCA of Southern Arizona, we ask that you remain a part of our Y and continue to support the critical work we do in our community.
The significant impact we have on individuals, children, families and those who need us most is dependent on our program and membership fees. Your membership fees enable our Y to help the community, support our employees and remain strong through these extraordinary circumstances.
Our hope is that this suspension in services will be brief. But the impact our Y makes in the community lasts a lifetime.
Please email Kylie Aldaz with questions about your membership.
AMENITIES (Currently closed)
- Cardio Wellness Center
- Matrix Cardio & Strength-training Equipment
- Full Free-weight Center
- Indoor Track; 1/20th of a mile
- 6-lane, 25 yard, Heated Swimming Pool
- New Precor Spinning Bikes
- TRX (temporarily closed)
- Full-size Gymnasium (temporarily closed)
- Boxing Studio (temporarily closed)
- Y Personal Fitness Programs with One-on-One Training (temporarily closed)
- 2 Racquetball/Handball Courts (temporarily closed)
- Aerobic Studios (temporarily closed)
- Yoga Studio (temporarily closed)
- Cycling Studio (temporarily closed)
- Training Studio (temporarily closed)
- Learn & Play Area (temporarily closed)
- Community Rooms (temporarily closed)
- Locker Rooms (temporarily closed)
- Sauna (temporarily closed)