At the Y we provide kids, adults, families, and seniors the opportunities to achieve more! When you join the Y today, you’re committing to more than becoming healthier, you are supporting the values and programs that strengthen our community. Lohse Family YMCA is located in the heart of downtown Tucson. Our members enjoy a wide range of classes with an urban backdrop. We are known for hosting ZUMBA dance parties at Jacome Plaza or yoga on the rooftop! The locker rooms are newly renovated and the free weights and machines are all upgraded with state-of-the-art Matrix equipment.
We are maintaining a safe environment for all with the implementation of updated health and safety practices. Please read before visiting the YMCA:
- We strongly recommend that all individuals (regardless of vaccination status) wear a mask while visiting our facilities.
- As recommended by the CDC, masks are required for children ages 2 – 11 due to their ineligibility for a vaccine.
- Please note: youth development staff, coaches and other program leaders will continue wearing masks in accordance with CDC guidelines for summer camp and youth programs.
- Children attending summer camp, participating in sports, and or early childhood programming are still required to wear masks per CDC guidelines.
- At this time we will continue to practice social distancing in our facilities and in group exercise classes.
We continue to stress that if you are not feeling well that you stay home!
stay active & reserve your spot today!
We offer a wide variety of group exercise classes and lap swimming options. Check out our schedule below and reserve your spot by following the following steps:
Use the YMCA of Southern Arizona App
- Download the Y Mobile App and Create an account
- Log into the Y Mobile App and Click “Group Ex Schedule”
- Search by location: Lohse Family YMCA and for activity select “yoga”
- Select the desired week (day) and scroll to “yoga”
- Click “yoga” and then click “book now” to reserve your lane
Use the YMCA’s website:
- Click this link: https://tucsonymca.org/schedules/
- Select the desired day from the drop-down menu
- Select “yoga” under category
- Select Lohse Family YMCA for the desired location
- Select “yoga” for the class
- Click “sign up” next to the desired date and time
- Sign in or create a login to reserve your lane
Not ready to visit the Y again?
Join the Virtual Y experience. Logon to our Facebook for more content to boost your mental, emotional, and physical well-being. You can also tune in to hundreds of pre-recorded classes located in the Videos Tab on Facebook.
- Cardio Wellness Center
- Matrix Cardio & Strength-training Equipment
- Full Free-weight Center
- Indoor Track; 1/20th of a mile
- 6-lane, 25 yard, Heated Swimming Pool
- New Precor Spinning Bikes
- TRX (temporarily closed)
- Full-size Gymnasium (reservation only)
- Boxing Studio (temporarily closed)
- Y Personal Fitness Programs with One-on-One Training
- 2 Racquetball/Handball Courts
- Aerobic Studios
- Yoga Studio
- Cycling Studio
- Training Studio
- Learn & Play
- Community Rooms