We are happy to announce we have reopened the Ott Family YMCA for limited hours for our members. During this pilot stage, we will be ensuring your safety with the implementation of new health and safety practices. Our wellness floors (including cardio and circuit equipment and free weights) are available to Y members, while communal and high-traffic spaces like group fitness, gyms and pools will reopen at a later stage. Please take a look at the short video below of what to expect upon your return to the Y. To learn more about what we are doing to maintain a safe environment, visit our community response page here.
We ask you to Stay With Us.
On behalf of everyone at the YMCA of Southern Arizona, we ask that you remain a part of our Y and continue to support the critical work we do in our community.
The significant impact we have on individuals, children, families and those who need us most is dependent on our program and membership fees. Your membership fees enable our Y to help the community, support our employees and remain strong through these extraordinary circumstances.
Our hope is that this suspension in services will be brief. But the impact our Y makes in the community lasts a lifetime.
Please email RJ Bergman with questions about your membership.
- Nationwide Membership
- Accessible Facility & Elevator
- Newly Expanded Cardio Wellness Center
- New Matrix Strength Circuit
- New Matrix Free Weights
- New Matrix Functional Trainer
- Outdoor Basketball Court (temporarily closed)
- Indoor Gymnasium/Sports Center (temporarily closed)
- Group Exercise Studio (temporarily closed)
- Skate Park (temporarily closed)
- Roller Hockey Arena (temporarily closed)
- Complete Aquatics Center featuring an all new Splash Pad (temporarily closed)
- Martial Arts Room (temporarily closed)
- Learn & Play Center With Outdoor Playground (temporarily closed)
- Community Rooms (temporarily closed)
- Locker Rooms (temporarily closed)
- Multipurpose Program Area (temporarily closed)