where you can have it all!
At the Y we provide children, adults, families, and seniors opportunities to achieve more! When you join the Y today, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier, you are supporting the values and programs that strengthen our community. We will be with you every step to ensure that you and your family have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.
FOR THE MONTH OF MAY ONLY!
Become a YMCA member during the month of May and receive a $50 YMCA credit that can be used towards all YMCA programs. This includes youth sports, swimming lessons, personal training, MX4, and YKids Night!
- Exercise Classes (Les Mills, Zumba, TRX, etc.)
- Learn & Play (children 2-8 years)
- Member Pricing on Programs (sports, swim lessons, etc.)
- Personal Training
- Full Access to 4 Locations (fitness facilities, gyms, and pools)
- Nationwide Membership
- Youth (6 weeks – 17 years)
- Young Adult (18 – 23 years)
- Adult (24 + years)
- Single Parent Family (1 adult and all dependents)
- Family (2 adults and all dependents; 23 yrs. and younger)