The YMCA of Southern Arizona is committed to helping the community recover after a trying year. The Tiered Pricing Initiative is our opportunity to tell the Y’s story; we are more than a gym/swim, we are a cause-driven organization committed to helping people reach their fullest potential.
We are now offering a flexible, 12-month rate plan that allows you to choose between three rates to best meet your household budget. Whether you choose Tier A, B, or C, your membership benefits remain the same.
NOW OFFERING: tiered pricing membership RATES
TIER A: This rate most accurately reflects the true cost of a membership, including depreciation, operational, and administrative costs. If this is in your budget to pay this fee, please do so. Tier A pricing is:
- $15/month for Youth Membership
- $22.50/month for Young Adult Membership
- $38/month for Adult Membership
- $59/month for Single Parent Family Membership
- $65/month for Family Membership
Ready to become a member today at Tier A rate? Click here.
TIER B: This is our partially subsidized rate for those who cannot afford the full cost of a membership (and does not apply to youth or young adult memberships). Tier B pricing is:
- $29/month for Adult Membership
- $50/month for Single Parent Family Membership
- $56/month for Family Membership
If the Tier B rate is right for you, visit a Y near you.
TIER C: This is our most heavily YMCA-subsidized rate for those who need assistance to pay for the full cost of a membership (and does not apply to youth or young adult memberships). Tier C pricing is:
- $20/month for Adult Membership
- $41/month for Single Parent Family Membership
- $47/month for Family Membership