let your children explore with us!
The P.O.D. (Play.Observe.Discover.) program offers your child the opportunity to have fun while you workout! Your child will experience and engage in a variety of activities designed just for them! The sky will be the limit on what your child will have the opportunity to explore, activities will be planned using these four main components: STEM, Literacy, Movement and Art!
Space is limited, we ask that families only sign their children up for one session per month. A single family or household family membership is required in order to register. Contact your local YMCA branch to upgrade your membership today!
please note the following:
- All staff and children are required to wear a mask.
- Parents/Guardians MUST remain onsite for the duration of the program.
- All children will need to complete a wellness check prior to entering the program area, this includes a temperature check.
- Please bring children in closed-toe shoes.
- Children will remain in the same group during the program session.
- Program areas will be sanitized and disinfected between program transitions
- Children will be required to was their hands prior to entering the program area and will wash their hands prior to leaving the area.
- Program fees are non-refundable.
2 years to 8 years
2021 session dates:*
Registration: April 2nd – April 9th
Program Dates: April 12th – April 30th or
Program Dates: April 19th – April 30th
Registration: April 15th – April 30th
Program Dates: May 3rd – May 28th
More sessions coming soon!
*Dates offered are location dependent
Facility Family Memberships: $20/month ($10/$15 for month of April – 2 or 3 week session)
Personal items allowed:
- Water Bottle
- Click the “Register Now!” button.
- Click “Login” (upper right hand corner).
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Choose your location (left side).
- Click on “Youth Activities”.
- Choose the program.
- Select the child you wish to register for the program.
- Complete the payment for each child.
For questions about registration or if you have trouble logging into your account, contact 520-623-9481 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org