Makin’ a Splash
all kids swim: Safety Around Water Lessons
The YMCA of Southern Arizona is committed to teaching the youth in our community how to be safe in and around water. Through All Kids Swim, children ages 5-12 years develop personal water safety and basic swimming skills like: swim-float-swim and jump-push-turn-grab. These are FREE YMCA Swim Lessons with a $10 registration fee, except the Flowing Wells location.
2019 all kids swim Sessions:
Session 1: June 3-13
Session 2: June 17-27
Session 3: July 8-18 (registration will open at the end of May)
Session 4: July 22-August 1 (registration will open at the end of May)
locations and times:
Flowing Wells Pool* – 4545 N La Cholla Blvd, Tucson, AZ (central)
Monday-Thursday: 1:10-1:40pm, 1:50-2:20pm, 2:30-3:00pm, and 3:10-3:40pm
*this location does not have a $10 registration fee.
Lohse Family YMCA – 60 W Alameda St. Tucson, AZ (downtown – free garage parking for participants)
Monday-Thursday: 3:00-3:30pm, 3:40-4:10pm, 4:20-4:50pm, 5:00-5:30pm, 5:40-6:10pm, and 6:20-6:50pm
Ott Family YMCA – 401 S Prudence Rd. Tucson, AZ (east)
Monday-Thursday: 11:10-11:40am, 11:50-12:20pm, and 12:30-1:00pm
Sahuarita Aquatic Center – 16230 W Starlight View Ln. Sahuarita, AZ (south)
Monday-Thursday: 10:40-11:10am, 11:20-11:50am, 12:00-12:30am, 12:40–1:10pm, 1:20-1:50pm, and 2:00-2:30pm
registration now available online!
Follow These steps to RegisteR or visit a ymca near you.
1. First, Sign the Waiver. Click on the PDF below, print out the waiver and sign it so you can bring it to your first lesson. You must sign the waiver to participate. Liability Waiver
2. Next, go to Easy-to-Enroll click here
3. If you already have an Easy-to-Enroll account, log in.
4. If you are a first-time user of Easy-to-Enroll, follow the steps below:
- Members click “Members with valid access card.” (must have membership card)
- Type in “Family Members Access ID” (found on the back of your membership card)
- Type in Family Member’s Birth Date
- Create a password and verify.
- Non-members click “To create a new account”
- Fill in “information on Head of Household”
- Add all individuals who are needing to be registered for the program at the bottom of the form and submit form.
5. Click “register for programs” located on the top left of navigation bar.
6. For keyword, type in “AKS”.
7. Select desired AKS location and time.
8. “Add” to your “Gym Bag” (make sure on the left hand side you select the correct child)
9. Click “View My Gym Bag” in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
10. After you have verified all individuals are correctly registered, click the checkout button.
11. Finish the registration process by completing the requested information and click submit.
12. Once your registration is complete, you will get a confirmation email.