safe and fun programs
Our program philosophy is that children learn best through play and our developmentally appropriate learning atmosphere is designed to develop the whole child, spirit, mind, and body. Young children are guided and encouraged to make choices that are based on their own interests. Our program is available for children age 6 weeks to 5 years old.
At the Y, our staff plays the role of mentor, educator, and fun provider. While in our care, your child will stay healthy, active, and engaged in a safe environment. Children are offered four meals per day, including breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Menus are subject to change based on the availability of food. Sample Menu.
For more details, check out our Guardian Manual! Guardian Manual
Through our program, you can stay connected with your child throughout the day! We offer WatchMeGrow streaming video so you can check in on your child anytime. Use the handy mobile app to watch your child flourish while she/he’s learning and having fun with us each day! Watch the video below for more information.
hours of operation:
Monday through Friday: 6:30am to 6:00pm
Dates program is not offered:
Labor Day – Teacher Professional Development, No Programming
Veteran’s Day – Teacher Professional Development, No Programming
Thanksgiving Break – No Programming Nov 24 – 25
Winter Break – No Programming Dec 19 – 30
Itty Bitty Camp Offered – Dec 19 -23, 27-30
New Years Day Observed – No Programming Jan 2
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Day – No Programming
Memorial Day – No Programming
Personal items needed:
- Water Bottle labeled with first and last name
- 2 fitted crib sheets
- 3 shirts, 3 pants
- 3 underwear or at least 8 diapers and container of wipes
- Closed toed shoes
Infant Items: Contact the center directly
Infants- 6wks to 12 mos
Y Facility Members: $220
Y Program Members: $230
BUMBLEBEES & GRASSHOPPERS:
Toddlers- 12 mos to 36 mos
Y Facility Members: $180
Y Program Members: $190
FIREFLIES AND DRAGONFLIES:
Preschool- 3-5 years
Y facility Members: $160
Y Program Members: $170
If you are interested in having your child attend our program, please join the waiting list. A $10 fee per child will be required to begin the process, however, the fee will be applied to your program fees once your child is fully registered. Contact the Holsclaw Child Care Center to find out more about the program and the waiting list process.
If you receive a des subsidy, click here
- Click the “Register Now!” button
- On the program registration page, click on Early Childhood to navigate to the specific program
- Under “Programs that matched your search” Click “See More”
- Choose and click which program you would like to register for
- Click the square next to each box for the date that you want to register
- You will then be prompted to login, find your account or create an account
- Once your account is found or created at the checkout, Then you will be prompted for your payment
Please note the following: You must present your id at check out for child pick-up
- All check in and out procedures will occur outside of the facilities.
- Parents and caregivers will not be allowed in the facility.
- All children will have their temperature checked prior to entering the facility.
- All staff are required to wear a mask or face covering while working
- Group sizes will be kept small.
- Groups will move independently within the facility separated from other groups.
- Groups will sanitize and disinfect their areas between transitions.
- Groups will wash their hands regularly and follow a hand washing schedule that will be posted at each site.
- Field Trips are not permitted at this time.
- Fours meals per day will be provided for early childhood participants.