we are here for our community
safe and fun programs
The YMCA of Southern Arizona is committed to maintaining a safe environment during this challenging time for families in our community. We will be offering Emergency Child Care services to essential workers. Registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis for working families – prioritizing service for individuals exempted through the executive order.
Due to the overwhelming need, we are asking individuals who are able to work from home or who do not need to work during this time, leave the limited spots we have available in these Early Childhood Programs for those individuals who are critical in helping our community at this time.
Programming is available starting April 6th 2020 to April 30th 2020. Program dates will be extended if needed due to a continuation of the executive order.
Please note the following: You must present your id at check out for child pick-up
- All check in and out procedures will occur outside of the facilities.
- Parents and caregivers will not be allowed in the facility.
- All children will have their temperature checked prior to entering the facility.
- The YMCA staff will keep groups at 9 or less.
- Groups will move independently within the facility separated from other groups.
- Groups will sanitize and disinfect their areas between transitions.
- Groups will wash their hands regularly and follow a hand washing schedule that will be posted at each site.
- Field Trips are not permitted at this time.
- Fours meals per day will be provided for early childhood participants.
Personal items needed:
- Water Bottle labeled with first and last name
- 2 fitted crib sheets
- 3 shirts, 3 pants
- 3 underwear or at least 8 diapers and container of wipes
- Closed toed shoes
The extended spring break program is open to:
YMCA Members, Program Members, Non-Members
currently Serving ages:
TIER A – $40/day
This rate most accurately reflects the true cost of camp, including depreciation, operational, and administrative costs. If you can afford to pay this fee, please do so.
TIER B – $30/day
This is our partially subsidized rate for those who cannot quite afford the full cost of camp. Tier B pricing is available using promo code YDCAMPB during the registration process, you will receive $10 in financial assistance.
TIER C – $20/day
This is our most heavily YMCA-subsidized rate for families. Tier C pricing is available using promo code YDCAMPC during the registration process, you will receive a $20 in financial assistance.
For questions about Registration, contact 520-623-9481 or email us at email@example.com
- Click the “Register Now!” button
- On the program registration page, click on Early Childhood to navigate to the specific program
- Under “Programs that matched your search” Click “See More”
- Choose and click which program you would like to register for
- Click the square next to each box for the date that you want to register
- You will then be prompted to login, find your account or create an account
- Once your account is created at the checkout you will input the Tier promo code, click apply. Then you will be prompted for your payment
Mulcahy/City ymca child care center – Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- 5085 S Nogales Hwy, Tucson AZ 86706
- Hours: 6am to 6pm
- P 520-838-0936
LOHSE YMCA – Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- 222 N Church St, Tucson AZ 85701
- Drop off 6:30am to 6pm
Serving 3-4 year olds:
Northwest YMCA Pima County Community Center – Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- 7770 North Shannon Rd, Tucson AZ 85741
- Hours: 7am to 6pm
Ott Family YMCA – Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- 401 S Prudence Rd, Tucson AZ 85710
- Hours: 7am to 6pm
- P 520-885-2317
More locations will come available as the need expands.
Thank you for your support and patience during these past few weeks while we have worked to navigate through these uncharted waters of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.