Triangle Y Ranch…
Reconnect with Nature!
Adventure and wonder awaits your kids at Triangle Y Ranch Camp nestled at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains! At Tri-Y your kids will reconnect with nature as they explore the great outdoors during archery, horseback riding and hikes. Swimming, and craft making are also on the agenda. Instead of screens your kids will walk, play and feel the world around them. Our campers eat great food, sing catchy, camp songs and look up at the stars. They will challenge themselves at the climbing tower and rifling range, engage in STEM activities and work as a NASA citizen-scientist! But most importantly they will build connections and friendships.
After checking in on Sunday between 1-3 PM, the campers will move into an air-conditioned cabin that they will share with their cohort for the week. They will move from activity to activity with this small group throughout the week, sharing meals and experiences. On Friday when they head home, they will be full of stories and memories and ready to come back for more.
Register for sessions by clicking on the links below. YMCA of Southern Arizona membership is required. Triangle Y Ranch Camp Program memberships are $25 per camper/$50 per family. Full memberships are also available by visiting here When signing up for the program membership, make sure you check “Make Inactive” on the Primary before adding the youth membership.
2023 Registration Coming Soon
Founded in 1949, YMCA Triangle Y Ranch Camp is one of the oldest operating and most popular overnight camps in Arizona and for good reason! Nestled on over 300 acres in the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains, the ranch is a summer mainstay for campers from the Tucson, Southern Arizona and beyond. Tri-Y is proud to be one of the premier overnight camps in the nation and our families have lots of reasons to brag about us, such as:
- American Camp Association (ACA) Accreditation
- Excellent camper to staff ratios
- Experienced senior staff team
- Choose from lots of great activities!
- We pride ourselves in accommodating most dietary needs and offer a salad bar at every meal!
- Scholarships available!
- All staff are trained in First Aid/CPR/AED
- Diverse staff – including counselors from all over the world!
- Horseback riding, caving, ziplining, and other exciting activities. Click here to learn more!
- Every week is different and themed for excitement
- Pictures posted every day!
- Emphasis on Fun, Friendship, Honesty, Caring, Respect, Responsibility, and Leadership
- Safety is our first priority in all activities
- Hydration stations and air conditioning throughout camp