best summer ever!
Thanks to all parents, campers, and staff for making 2018 the best summer ever! Can’t wait to see you in 2019!
Founded in 1949, the Triangle Y Ranch is one of the oldest operating and most popular overnight camps in Arizona and for good reason! Nestled on 300 acres in the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains, the ranch is a summer mainstay for campers from the Tucson and Phoenix communities, as well as campers from out of state. Tri-Y is proud to be one of the premier overnight camps in the nation and our families have lots of reasons to brag about us, such as:
- American Camp Association (ACA) Accreditation
- Excellent camper to staff ratios
- Experienced senior staff team
- Full-time nurse on staff
- Choose from lots of great activities!
- We pride ourselves in accommodating most dietary needs and offer a salad bar at every meal!
- Scholarships available!
- 24-hour supervision of campers
- First Aid/CPR trained staff
- Camp committed to diversity – including counselors from all over the world!
- Horseback riding, caving, ziplining, and other exciting activities. Click here to learn more!
- Different weekly themes (see below)
- Pictures posted daily on facebook here!
- Top camp safety record
- Emphasis on Fun, Friendship, Honesty, Caring, Respect, Responsibility, and Leadership
- Safety is our first priority in all activities
- Hydration stations and air conditioning throughout camp
We can’t wait to see you here next year in 2019 for the best summer of your life!