2022 Open Houses
Triangle Y Ranch Camp
Come out and see what Triangle Y Ranch Camp is all about. Whether you are looking at sending a kid to camp, to book a retreat, or just to get out of the city for a few hours. Come up and see us!
January 8, 2022 from 1 PM – 4 PM
February 5, 2022 from 1 PM – 4 PM
March 20, 2022 from 12 PM – 3 PM
April 16, 2022 from 10 AM – 1 PM
May 15, 2022 from 1 PM – 4 PM
Founded in 1949, YMCA Triangle Y Ranch Camp is one of the oldest operating and most popular overnight camps in Arizona and for good reason! Nestled on over 300 acres in the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains, the ranch is a summer mainstay for campers from the Tucson, Southern Arizona and beyond. Tri-Y is proud to be one of the premier overnight camps in the nation and our families have lots of reasons to brag about us, such as:
- American Camp Association (ACA) Accreditation
- Excellent camper to staff ratios
- Experienced senior staff team
- Choose from lots of great activities!
- We pride ourselves in accommodating most dietary needs and offer a salad bar at every meal!
- Scholarships available!
- All staff are trained in First Aid/CPR/AED
- Diverse staff – including counselors from all over the world!
- Horseback riding, caving (TBD), ziplining, and other exciting activities. Click here to learn more!
- Every week is different and themed for excitement
- Pictures posted every day!
- Emphasis on Fun, Friendship, Honesty, Caring, Respect, Responsibility, and Leadership
- Safety is our first priority in all activities
- Hydration stations and air conditioning throughout camp