we are here for our community
safe and fun programs
Throughout the Y’s history, we have been called upon in times of crisis and conflict to provide critical services. As soon as it became apparent that the YMCA of Southern Arizona needed to change our course to support our community, we did. Our teams immediately mobilized to explore ways to support you. As schools navigate reopening over the next several months, we will continue offer services to assist the needs of our families.
We are now accepting YKids Choice program registrations for children ages 5-12 years at four sites in the Tucson area, August 3 – August 14. The dates will be extended if the Governor issues another extension of in person learning. The daily attendance and tiered pricing structure allow for affordability and flexibility.
Please note the following:
Students are highly encouraged to bring their school work with them as our program is focused on ensuring children are still engaged in their learning while at the ymca.
- You MUST present your ID when picking up.
- All check in and out procedures will occur outside of the facilities.
- Parents and caregivers will not be allowed in the facility.
- All children will have their temperature checked prior to entering the facility.
- All staff and children are required to wear a face covering or mask unless medically exempt.
- The YMCA staff will keep groups at 12 or less.
- Groups will move independently within the facility separated from other groups.
- Groups will sanitize and disinfect their areas between transitions.
- Groups will wash their hands regularly and follow a hand washing schedule that will be posted at each site.
- Field Trips are not permitted at this time.
July 20th – July 30th
5 years to 12 years
August 3rd – August 14th
Personal items allowed:
- Water Bottle
- Electronic Device for remote or virtual school learning
TIER A – $35/day
This rate most accurately reflects the true cost of the program, including depreciation, operational, and administrative costs. If you can afford to pay this fee, please do so.
TIER B – $25/day
This is our partially subsidized rate for those who cannot quite afford the full cost of the program Tier B pricing is available using promo code YDCAMPB during the registration process, you will receive $10 in financial assistance.
TIER C – $15/day
This is our most heavily YMCA-subsidized rate for families. Tier C pricing is available using promo code YDCAMPC during the registration process, you will receive $20 in financial assistance.
For questions about Registration, contact 520-623-9481 or email us at email@example.com
- Click the “Register Now!” button
- On the program registration page, click on Day Camp to navigate to the specific program
- Under “Programs that matched your search” Click “See More”
- Choose and click which program you would like to register for
- Click the square next to each box for the date that you want to register
- You will then be prompted to login, find your account or create an account
- Once your account is created at the checkout you will input the Tier promo code, click apply. Then you will be prompted for your payment