YKids is a full-day program we offer at a daily rate when school is not in session due planned school’s out days! During School Breaks, we offer a full-day program at a weekly rate, this allows us to plan for an entire week of fun and adventure for those extended days away from school. (Please note: We will not offer all day programming if a school requires children to quarantine due to a Covid-19 exposure)
Don’t let your kids miss out on the social enrichment, peer interaction, and physical activity the Y is known for. These days away from school will be filled with day-camp-like activities, crafts, STEM, team building and more. Due to inconsistencies in school district closures, we may have to cancel programming at certain locations due to low enrollment
5 years to 12 years
2023 – 2024 Program dates: CLick Here!
please note the following
- You MUST present your ID when picking up.
The YMCA of Southern Arizona has created a tiered pricing structure to accommodate all families during these challenging time. Please take a moment to look at the rate descriptions below and determine which of the three prices your family is able to pay for your child’s camp experience. Price selection is done strictly on an honor system. If you can afford to pay the full fee (Tier A), please do so. If you cannot, simply select the price which is right for your family’s circumstances. There is no difference in the camp experience for campers registered at different tiers and tier selection is kept confidential.
If you receive reimbursement from a 3rd party agency such as DES, proper authorization is required before registering. Email YouthAssist@TucsonYMCA.org for more information.
Financial Assistance: If you are applying for financial assistance, please complete the Youth Development Financial Assistance application located on the side menu.
PLEASE NOTE: All registrants must have a Y family membership (monthly, includes facility usage) or a Y program membership (one time annual fee, does not include access to facilities) in order to register for summer camp online.
TIER A – $38/day
This rate most accurately reflects the true cost of the program, including depreciation, operational, and administrative costs. If you can afford to pay this fee, please do so.
TIER B – $28/day
This is our partially subsidized rate for those who cannot quite afford the full cost of the program Tier B pricing is available using promo code YDCAMPB during the registration process, you will receive $10 in financial assistance.
If you are a current participant and receive DES, have a Y scholarship or other 3rd party subsidy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request days/weeks that you would like to register for.
School Break Pricing:
This rate most accurately reflects the true cost of camp, including depreciation, operational, and administrative costs. If you can afford to pay this fee, please do so.
- $170/week for Y facility members
- $190/week for Y program members
This is our partially subsidized rate for those who cannot quite afford the full cost of camp. Tier B pricing is available using promo code YDCAMPB during the registration process.
- $160/week for Y facility members
- $180/week for Y program members
This is our most heavily YMCA-subsidized rate for families. Tier C pricing is available using promo code YDCAMPC during the registration process.
- $150/week for Y facility members
- $170/week for Y program members
For questions about Registration, email us at email@example.com
- Click the “Register Now!” button
- On the program registration page, click on “Before and After” to navigate to the program area.
- On the left of the page choose the location. (Reference the school out day calendar for locations offering programming
- Choose and click which program you would like to register for
- Click the square next to each box for the date that you want to register
- You will then be prompted to login, find your account or create an account. If you have an active facility or program membership, you will be able to register your child.
- Once your account is created at the checkout you will input the Tier promo code, click apply. Then you will be prompted for your payment.
If you are new to our program and receive DES assistance, click here for more information on how to register. (DES is not available at the Northwest YMCA program location.)