we are here for our community
school-age all day programming
YKids is a full-day program we offer when school when school is not in session! Don’t let your kids miss out on the social enrichment, peer interaction, and physical activity the Y is known for. These days away from school will be filled with day-camp-like activities, crafts, STEM, team building and more. Due to inconsistencies in school district closures, we may have to cancel programming at certain locations due to low enrollment.
- Daily attendance and tiered pricing structure allows for affordability and flexibility with your schedule.
- The program will be offered at most locations with limited registration windows.
- You can opt into only the days you need!
- Registration will open at least one month prior to the start of the program.
- Program fees are non-refundable.
5 years to 12 years
2021 Program dates:
Registration: July 5th – July 30th
Program Dates: August 2nd – August 5th
- Water Bottle
- Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks if needed
please note the following:
- You MUST present your ID when picking up.
- All check in and out procedures will occur outside of the facilities.
- All children will go through a wellness check and have their temperature checked prior to entering the facility.
- All staff and children are required to wear a mask until further notice.
- The YMCA staff will keep groups at 15 or less.
- Groups will sanitize and disinfect their areas between transitions.
- Groups will wash their hands regularly and follow a hand washing schedule that will be posted at each site.
TIER A – $35/day
This rate most accurately reflects the true cost of the program, including depreciation, operational, and administrative costs. If you can afford to pay this fee, please do so.
TIER B – $25/day
This is our partially subsidized rate for those who cannot quite afford the full cost of the program Tier B pricing is available using promo code YDCAMPB during the registration process, you will receive $10 in financial assistance.
For questions about Registration, contact 520-623-9481 or email us at email@example.com
Please note that you must have an active facility membership or pay the annual program membership fee in order to register. ($25 for individual, $50 for two or more children)
- Click the “Register Now!” button
- On the program registration page, click on Day Camp to navigate to the specific program
- Under “Programs that matched your search” Click “See More”
- Choose and click which program you would like to register for
- Click the square next to each box for the date that you want to register
- You will then be prompted to login, find your account or create an account. If you have an active facility or program membership, you will be able to register your child.
- Once your account is created at the checkout you will input the Tier promo code, click apply. Then you will be prompted for your payment.
If you receive DES assistance, click here for more information on how to register. DES is not available at the Northwest YMCA program location.