we are here for our community
school-age virtual learning centers
The YKids Virtual Learning Centers are full-day program options designed to help students stay focused and on-task while engaging in remote or hybrid learning, without missing out on the social enrichment, peer interaction, and physical activity the Y is known for. Each day the children will be provided a space to complete their remote learning school day. Once done, they will have the opportunity to participate in activities they do for the rest of the afternoon!
Our staff will facilitate every student’s remote learning activities. We will follow each school’s plan and daily schedule to ensure your child is attending live/synchronous learning sessions and working on assignments. Students should bring any schoolwork or supplies they need so our staff can support them, as needed. Please provide any log-in information needed to access their work as well.
- Daily attendance and tiered pricing structure allows for affordability and flexibility with your schedule.
- Children who attend this program will be provided a space to complete their live or recorded zoom calls, school work and any other school requirements. Children MUST bring their own personal charged electronic device with charger and headphones with a microphone. The YMCA will not provide electronic devices to children.
- The program will be offered in two week blocks where with limited registration windows. (see below)
- Children do not have to attend 5 days per week, you will be able to choose days of attendance for each week.
- Registration for each two week block will open two weeks prior to the start of the program. (see below)
- Program fees are non-refundable.
5 years to 12 years
2021 Program dates:
Registration: Dec 14th – Dec 30th
Program Dates: Jan 4th – Jan 15th
Registration: Jan 4th – Jan 15th
Program Dates: Jan 18th – Jan 29th
Registration: Jan 18th – Jan 29th
Program Dates: Feb 1st – Feb 12th
Registration: Feb 1st – Feb 12th
Program Dates: Feb 15th – Feb 26th
Registration: Feb 15th – Feb 26th
Program Dates: Mar 1st – Mar 12th
Registration: Mar 1st – Mar 12th
Program Dates: Mar 15th – Mar 26th
Registration: Mar 15th – Mar 26th
Program Dates: Mar 29th – Apr 9th
Registration: Mar 29th – Apr 9th
Program Dates: Apr 12th – Apr 23rd
Registration: Apr 12th – Apr 23rd
Program Dates: Apr 26th – May 7th
Registration: Apr 26th – May 7th
Program Dates: May 10th – May 21st
Registration: May 10th – May 21st
Program Dates: May 24th – June 4th*
We will not offer any programming on May 31st and June 1st* (Summer Camp will begin the week of June 7th)
Personal items allowed:
- Water Bottle
- Charged Electronic Device with Charger
- Headphones with Microphone
please note the following:
- You MUST present your ID when picking up.
- All check in and out procedures will occur outside of the facilities.
- Parents and caregivers will not be allowed in the facility.
- All children will have their temperature checked prior to entering the facility.
- All staff and children are required to wear a mask..
- The YMCA staff will keep groups at 12 or less.
- Groups will move independently within the facility separated from other groups.
- Groups will sanitize and disinfect their areas between transitions.
- Groups will wash their hands regularly and follow a hand washing schedule that will be posted at each site.
- Field Trips are not permitted at this time.
TIER A – $35/day
This rate most accurately reflects the true cost of the program, including depreciation, operational, and administrative costs. If you can afford to pay this fee, please do so.
TIER B – $25/day
This is our partially subsidized rate for those who cannot quite afford the full cost of the program Tier B pricing is available using promo code YDCAMPB during the registration process, you will receive $10 in financial assistance.
For questions about Registration, contact 520-623-9481 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you must have an active facility membership or pay the annual program membership fee in order to register. ($25 for individual, $50 for two or more children)
- Click the “Register Now!” button
- On the program registration page, click on Day Camp to navigate to the specific program
- Under “Programs that matched your search” Click “See More”
- Choose and click which program you would like to register for
- Click the square next to each box for the date that you want to register
- You will then be prompted to login, find your account or create an account. If you have an active facility or program membership, you will be able to register your child.
- Once your account is created at the checkout you will input the Tier promo code, click apply. Then you will be prompted for your payment.
If you receive DES assistance, click here for more information on how to register. DES is not available at the Northwest YMCA program location.