Parent Handbook 2022
2022 Communicable Illness Addendum
Answers to the Most Common Questions
- Drop off is Sunday between 1-3 PM and Pick up is on Friday between 4-5 PM
- Do not bring Cell phones or other electronic devices
- All medicine including OTC’s must be checked with the Medical Staff and in original packaging. All medication will be dispensed based on label direction.
- NEW FOR 2022 – Supplements (such as amino acids, melatonin and CBD) and vitamins may only be given with a dispensing note from a medical provider. This note must include dosing strength and delivery time. All supplements and vitamins must be presented in their original packaging with original labeling.
- Send your campers email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be printed out and distributed
- Send USPS mail to PO Box 350 and UPS/FedEx to 34434 S. Y Camp Road, Oracle, AZ 85623
- You can see the current weather and temperature at Tri Y by visiting tucsonymca.org/triyweather
- Masks are not required (as of May 1st), masks may be work by campers who wish to do so.
Health History Form and counselor form
All forms are electronic this summer – Visit app.campdoc.com and log in with your email address
Partnership with Rocky Mountain Sunscreen
Tri Y is determined to make sure our campers don’t skip out on the sunscreen this summer just because the campers can’t sit still or didn’t bring enough! Available all over property, our counselors will have access to easy-to-use spray sunscreen mist that offers amazing SPF 50 protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays while protecting exposed skin in a flash! This sunscreen is broad spectrum, non-comedogenic, fragrance free and greaseless and is safe to apply throughout the day to kids of all ages.
– Broad Spectrum 400nm UVA/SPF 50 UVB
– Water Resistant (80 minutes)
– Hypoallergenic and Fragrance Free
– Greaseless and noncomedogenic
Avobenzone – 3%, Homosalate – 15%, Octisalate – 5%, Octocrylene – 10%
Rocky Mountain Sunscreen sprays do not include:
– Nut oil
– Retinyl Palmitate
Tri Y is excited to offer A Better Sunscreen for every camper!
Arizona Zipline Adventure Add on
Register for your session here – link TBD
External waiver will be emailed to you from theflybook.com